Information security is about defending and protecting the information your business holds to ensure that it is available and that its integrity is assured. Information security can often become a complex task and one that can easily be overlooked by small – medium sized companies where there is limited knowledge and experience dealing with information security or the budget for it is limited.
//What is at risk?
Your business assets can take many forms:
- Your money
- Your IT resources
- Your business information
- Your reputation
- Your ability to do business
The information you hold can take many forms:
- Client lists
- Customer databases
- Financial information
- Contract information
- Product designs
- Manufacturing Processes
Loss or damage to your assets can seriously affect your business and cause:
- Financial loss
- Disruption in your ability to trade
- Costs associated with fixing and repairing your systems
- Costs from fines or potential legal action if personal data is lost or compromised
- Loss of future business through damage to your reputation and customer base
//We can help
We can cost-effectively fill your skill and knowledge gaps, working with you to review and manage your IT security requirements and systems.
If you would like more information or to arrange a meeting then please contact us via email or call us on 0191 375 5738.